OTEGLOBE’s European network is a fully-protected optical, terrestrial network, stretching from Greece across the Balkans and Italy to West Europe, that offers multiterabit capacity and high availability.
This network, designed with fully mesh architecture, is built upon leased fiber of more than 21.000 km in total and connects to the major European gateways of Eastern and Western Europe over 4+ diverse routes, offering unparalleled, seamless connectivity options in the region.
Features & Benefits
- Unified, optical multi-terabit network of mesh architecture built upon a scalable and flexible network platform
- Based on more than 21.000 km of fiber all over Europe
- Repeater less, fully protected submarine section between Greece and Italy comprised of two diverse private cables (Corfu – Bari connection)
- Seamless connectivity over multiple, diverse and resilient network routes crossing Italy and the Balkans
- Proactive network monitoring and support on a 24x7x365 basis
- Interconnection with OTEGLOBE's own, private IP network (called MSP: Multi-Services Platform)
- Termination in key collocation data centers in Europe including Marseilles MRS